Dear KuCoin Users,
The Ethereum Merge was completed when the Terminal Total Difficulty (TTD) of 58750000000000000000000 was achieved at the ETH mainnet block height of 15,537,393, or 06:42:42,September 15,2022 (UTC).
KuCoin will support the airdrop Ethereum POW (ETHW) to Ethereum (ETH) holders.
The arrangements are as follows:
1. KuCoin took a snapshot of users’ Ethereum (ETH) assets at 06:30 AM on September 15, 2022 (UTC).
2. After the snapshot, we will airdrop ETHW to ETH holders at a ratio of 1 ETH:1 ETHW.
3. The snapshot records have included balances in Trading, Margin, Trading Bot, Futures, and Financial Account.
1. Minimum holding for eligibility: 1 USDT worth of ETH.
2. Tokens in pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshot will not count towards your balance. KuCoin will take the actual assets in users’ accounts as the snapshot for distribution.
ETH Margin Trading:
1. KuCoin has suspended the transferring out service of all assets in the Margin account for the users who have any outstanding ETH loans at the time of the snapshot until they repay the corresponding forked tokens equal to the ETH loans.
2.Margin ETHW assets will be airdropped to the Spot Account.
3. To avoid the inconvenience caused by the above operations, it is recommended that you repay the forked tokens as soon as possible!
ETH Futures Trading:
1. KuCoin Futures will snapshot the total ETH assets in the Futures account, including the frozen ETH assets held in the position margin.
2. Futures ETHW assets will be airdropped to the Spot Account.
ETH Trading Bot:
– Trading Bot ETHW assets will be airdropped to the Spot Account.
Related follow-ups to this subject will be announced separately as soon as possible.
For further information about Migration and Airdrop, please refer to:
Thank you for your support!
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!